Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter,Winter Go a WAY

Spring Colors

Doesn't that look like heaven right know
Oh so Pretty

Spring Oh Sweet Spring

Oh so Warm

Oh getting so big

I can not take this cold weather anymore! Dax has had and ear infection, Logan has had a ear infection. Me, Dax, Logan and My Mom have all had the cold (my poor Mom has had it twice in the last 2 months). Dax, Logan and I have the worst coughs I hate being sick. I don't get sick often but when I do it kicks my butt, I have been fighting it the past 3 days but today it got the best of me. So my wonderful husband took care of the kids, cooked dinner. Oh I only hope spring come a little faster, beside we all love to play outside. Besides that we have all been really good, Dax is learning nursery rhymes as school, like Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty
and Twinkle Twinkle little star it is so cute to listen to him sing them. Logan has been trying to walk for the past week she gets about 20 steps and them crawls it is so cute but I don't want my baby to walk yet. Sorry I don't have any new pictures oh Dax.


My FAVORITE Flowers of ALL TIMES

No comments: