Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Mornings

If I don't get up at 5:00 everyday this is how my morning is: Logan loves to play in the bathroom, in the toilet, in the garbage, in the toilet paper, the shower, in my stuff. So I always sit her in the sink so I can get ready, (for some people they may think well is that not normal you have another child?) but Dax was the most easy carefree child honestly he never rolled all the toilet paper off the roll, he never tried to play in the toilet, never threw his food everywhere everyday, never dug all the soil out of the pots. So we call Logan the Monster, because she is into everything. But we love her she makes our life's more interesting.



Playin in the sink with anything she can get
her little hands on


Oh what is that something new for me


Her hair is getting so long on top if I don't do
something with her hair like pull it back she
looks homeless

He! He! I just threw my food everywhere!


Don't let her fool you she is a terror!

No comments: