Sunday, February 22, 2009

Better Late then Never

Don't get me wrong I have been lovin' the sun but I am so sick of the cold weather. All my kiddos wanna do is play outside well and me as well. I have a little catch up time because it is 7:00 and my little cute girl is sound asleep and Dax and Chad are at My Grandpa and Papa's house so I have a little quiet time witch I don't get very often. We had a great Valentines Day I made Dax a treasure hunt and he loved it, we had red scones, pink milk and Strawberries for breakfast. What a fun day by the end of the night I was ready for it to be over. I spent an Hour at the Walgreen's getting Dax's ear infection medicine while Chad, Dax, Meg and Rex had my yummy fondue and Heart pizza.

For the Treasure hunt I hide Dax and

Logan's gifts

The Scones look kindo gross

but they were so yummy

with Red honey butter

Clue #1 Look under

MoM and Dad's Bed

1 comment:

Brianna said...

You are so good and have so many fun ideas for holidays... I did nothing for V-day.