Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Born Survey
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes, 1 1/2

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Scared, I cried I had no idea what to do with a baby but I got over that fast, and then bought tonz of baby clothes and things.

4.WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never, never. ( Why is this a question)

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 20

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was getting fat and none of my pants fit me.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL? Chad and then my Mom she cried

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes

9. DUE DATE? June 3rd

10.DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Barbecue sandwiches front this little gross stand on 25th street that was there at the Farmers market in the fall and I wanted them in the winter, so I looked in the phone book and called the operator looking for them.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing I can remember

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Male

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Whole alot, they say you get bigger with the more kids you have. But I was the biggest on the first the rest I was smaller.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Planned.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not during

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a hospital bed... no water birth for me!

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Six hours from when my water broke.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Chad

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Chad and My mom

23. WAS IT VAGINAL OR C-SECTION? Vaginal

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, I don't think I would have made it without them

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 1 oz...

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? May 23rd

29.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Carter

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He would be five this year

This is a hard survey for me and I am not writing this for anyone to feel bad or sorry for me, I am doing this survey this way for me. I debated back and forth on to do Carter or Dax and sense Dax is my second born that is why I did it on Carter.

I'll Hold You in Heaven

From the very beginning I loved you,
As I made plans to hold you and rock you:
You were tiny and helpless as you lay in my womb,
But something went wrong and soon you were gone;
My young heart was broken, my tears fell like rain,
I'd never known such heartache and pain.

You look so much like me,
I'll hold you in heaven someday
when my trials on earth pass away;
The angels have rocked you, the Father watches over you,
I know you're waiting for me;
I am so glad I got to hold you, But I never wanted to tell you "Goodbye"
But I'll hold you in heaven someday.

8 comments:

Brianna said...

Beautifully done... I can't wait to see you hold Carter in Heaven one day. I'm sure he is so proud of the mother you've become.

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Ally:

I have chills and tears in my eyes! That was beautiful! You are so wonderful! I look up to you so much! You are the best mom! Hope to see you soon :)

Nichole

Anonymous said...

I often think about Carter, and the strong people you have become from what happened. We miss you Carter and hope to meet you one day!! Stay strong Ally your a great person!!

Erin said...

I love you. Blake and I often talk about you and Chad and how you went through what you did. You have definately risen to the challenge and endured well. You both are examples to all of us. You have lived every parents worst fear. Thank you for sharing your exerience with us.

Clint & Danny said...

I love survey's i think you learn so much about someone. You are so strong Ally i really look up to you and think the world of you.

CLibby said...

Ally- you are amazing!

Jolene said...

Ally,
That was so beautiful, that brought tears to my eyes!!! Thank you for sharing, I could not even imagine.

Jill said...

Your so sweet Ally, I love to hear about Carter, I am so sorry for your loss.