Sunday, February 8, 2009

SnOw

Last weekend we headed up to the cabin to play in all the new snow. Chad and Dax build a snow tunnel it was way cool (but when you are a mom you can't not think what if it fell on him) but I still let him play in it. We had a lot of fun playing in the snow, riding in the Snow cat. Logan loved the snow she kept eating it her chin at one point got so cold she started to cry so I warmed it up and off again she would go. She played outside for a good hour, Dax loves to sled but he wants to push everyone down the hill well Logan is to small to push by herself and Chad and I are to big for him to push us down. So then he gave in and let Chad push him down he had a blast.We could not have asked for better weather.



Me Like Snow
She just kept going, making paths in new snow

MMM! snow good!


Wait for me! this is a hill and she crawled all
the way up to see her favorite boys
Logan in the whole
Crash! bang! Boom!
Sledding with Dad
Sitting in the tunnel


Starting to dig the tunnel

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I have never seen a baby crawl in the snow like that... I love it! Jordyn needs to start crawling pronto so the doctor won't look at me like she's under developed.