Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Slipper

This is just a funny post with no pictures...Tonight Chad, Dax and I were play fighting and Dax was on my team surprise surprise! Well Dax was a way good team mate unless he lost his slipper he would stop and put it back on so this became and game for Chad whenever Dax was getting good or I told Dax to give a Willy Chad would pull off Dax's slipper. So Dax would of course stop to put his slipper on and I would get tickled but as soon as the slipper was back on I would get my team mate back and it was his turn to be tickled. He is such a cute boy and I felt important tonight because he wanted to be on my team, you all may laugh if you don't have a little boy but they don't think there mom's are very cool.
On a side note I am going on my 4th day with not eaten any UN natural sugar (candy,cookies,chocolate,treats etc.) I am so proud of myself if any of you know me very well you know this is very hard for me I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Wish me Luck I am going to try and do this for 20 days (I heard it takes 20 days to break or form a habit) so I am going to break this habit of eating to many sweets...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is totally true little boys only want to be on there dads team, I love it when Colton wants to be on my team! Go girl on the un natural sugar! let me know how it goes I would have a major hedache with out sweets, best of luck!

Clint & Danny said...

That is way cute that Daxton wanted to be on your team. Good luck on the sweets! You & clint have quite the habit for chocolate.

Brianna said...

I loves my cookies! I love Dax too... sooo sweet!