Friday, April 24, 2009

Watching a movie looking so cute

More Dress up, Silly girl








I love this Picture she wants to be just like
her big brother.

Logan playing dress up

Me in my new Glasses and Logan Lookin all
cute in my headband

playing dress up and being sad

Dax doing what he does


She loves hats and anything the is Daxton's

Well it has been 2 weeks of Boot camp and I am still alive. I love it, I have so much energy and feel awesome. I even want to start up again when my six weeks is over but we will so how that goes I want Chad to do it also so maybe I can take a break and let him go, or I will go again. The great thing about it is there is a trainer and only 6 of us on a good day this past week there were only 3 people so that rocked. The funny thing is that there is a donut shop right in front of the building and at night they are making donuts and we are outside running I thought I would have a hard time smelling those yummy donuts but the smell makes me so sick some night I want to throw up (Chocolate donut Calories 380 and 23 grams of FAT Yuck). I have gone back to some sweets (not soda) and not as much as I eating, I challenge anyone that has a hard time with sweets, chocolate and soda to try and not eat it for 21 days and see how much better you feel. Well enough about me. Daxton is Almost 4 I can't believe it, he is so cute and some days he says "What the Hell are you doing" that is not the cute thing but it sure is funny, one morning Dax was looking for Chad and asked him that question and yesterday he asked me that twice even after I told him not to say that word. Also the other day Logan got sand in her mouth and Daxton took his finger and clean out her mouth it was so funny and sweet, he is such a good big brother. Logan is a little spit fire she is so cute but so so girl if that makes sense. If you tell her NO she looks up at you with those big blue eyes and gets this face and cry's she gets Chad every time with it (he is going to have a hard time when she is a teenager) she is into anything and everything but it is so funny to listen to her laugh or watch her dance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute so cute in those new glasses, so did you go to baby animal days? well see you tommorow for Dax Bday Celebration! Colton is so excited!!!

Brianna said...

Who can blame Lo for wanting to be just like that big brother... he is awesome!

CLibby said...

I am totally digging your new glasses! I love the pic of them on the fence too, so cute.

Jill said...

Love the glass you look so cute, good job on your boot camp!

Anonymous said...

first, Im in love with your son. 2nd. the answer to your question is yes, he is. lol