Monday, April 13, 2009

Computer Down No Pictures

Sorry My good computer where I up load all my pics is down, so no Pictures until next week.

But I started boot camp tonight let me tell you it will be worth every penny I spend on It. I was there tonight for 1 hour with a 20 pound vest on at it kicked my trash. I am soar, and scared for how I will feel in the morning.

Day 14 is tomorrow on no sweet, soda and etc. I have proof of throwing yummy angel food cake in the trash along with cupcakes. Funny thing they don't get eating all up when I am not eating them all what a piggy I was.

So Tha is it I will update next week on Easter, Boot camp and the whole nine yard of updating.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I am soooo proud of you and can't wait to see how great you'll look when boot camp is over.

Hey we should go to New York or something and get you some new clothes to go with your soon to be new hard a**. ;)

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Good Job Ally!!!! :) That is so awesome! Your losing and I am gaining :) I want to hear more about that boot camp! Jer really wants to do it. Are you going over to the one by the freeport center? Anyway, Keep it up!!! :)

Nichole