Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008

Wow what a wonderful year 2008 was. I can hardly believe it is done and gone already, we had alot happen this year. So here is a recap of 2008


Jan: We moved into a new house (it is finished this is just the only picture I have of it). Had my Dad's birthday

Feb: Dax is not sure if he is ready to have a new baby sister, he does not wanna grow up.

March: We welcomed Logan into the world, She was born 1 day before my mom's birthday and 11 days before mine. I turned 25 this year Wow.


April: Dax turned 3 and got a Big boy bike and rode it naked all morning long, We had Danny, Clint and Papa Lonnie's birthday this month and Welcomed baby Jordyn into the world.



May: We blessed Logan on Mothers Day, went to St. George over memorial day weekend.

June: We got lagoon pass this year and spent alot of time there and up at the cabin, Also went to Oregon for my mom's family reunion.


July: Spent 4th of July weekend at the cabin, spent alot of time in the pool or outside.


August: Enjoyed the warm weather and watching people at the fairs, some more time spent at the cabin. Colleen's birthday.

September: Was a busy month, Dax started Pre school, Chad and I had our 6 year anniversary. We went to Disneyland with my family it was a blast and when that was all said and done Chad started hunting season.

October: Dax was Buzz light year and Logan a Pumpkin. We had Chad's birthday and warm weather. Logan learned how to crawl. My cousin Nick was killed in a hunting accident.



Nov: We had a great Thanksgiving at the cabin. Cut down Christmas trees and had some much needed quiet time.



Dec: Busy Month again we saw x-mas light from Salt lake to Ogden, went to x-mas parties and had a great Christmas. Dax and I spent christmas eve at Wee care he had croup.

We are so blessed for our little family what great memories we have made this year. This year we have welcomed new ones into the world and said goodbye to those whose time is was to go. As I take a look back I see how truly blessed we are to live in this great country. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 4 and my baby girl is almost 10 months, it all goes by so fast so remember to hold on to what really matters. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Wow this post must have taken some time to put together, but it was worth it! Our babies are getting too old... sniff, sniff

Clint & Danny said...

The way you summed that up it seemed like it went by so fast! What a great year!