Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BeSt ChOcOlAtE cHiP cOoKiEs


Chocolate Chip Cookies

1lb butter softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 cups Brown sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
6 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp or less of salt (I only put about 1/2 tsp)
4 cups chocolate chips

preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir win chocolate chips. Bake for 8-10 minutes.

So this recipe came from my sister in law. these cookies are the only chocolate chip cookies I have ever made that have turned out right, usually my cookies are all flat and not good at all so Danny gave me this recipe and it worked. This is the 2nd time I have made them the 1st time they destroyed my poor beaters so I had to by new beaters and this time Chad kept asking me if my beaters were going to blow up because of the smell but they were just fine. I think in need an upgrade to a Kitchen aid standing mixer, someday maybe :0). The best thing about this recipe is it makes a TON of cookies so you can freeze some of it.

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Ooooo, Awwww... what a beautiful kitchen aid and those cookies look yummy. You know where I live... drop some by... my waist line will thank you.

Jolene said...

Those cookies look so yummy! You're not making my new year goal easy by looking at those cookies!

Tbone said...

Hint Hint, hmmm who saw even the color. Your injured father never got any of them so I could sneak a bite.

Clint & Danny said...

Hey thanks for the credit, those cookies are freaking delicious! Your welcome for the recipe!

Tricia Ellington said...

So I made these cookies last night and they were delish! Thanks I hadn't even attempted to make chocolate chip cookies for along time due to the flat or crispy way they came out. My family thanks you!

Anonymous said...

i still need to come see your house and we should do lunch we keep saying that and dont do it, i love to decorate!!! i had a picture up and it was spaced weird so i was trying to put up a love picture and our wedding was the one that was chose i need to do some new family pictures so then i have something updated to put up there!!

Kaleena said...

I was looking for a new cookie recipe, you were inspired to post it:)! What a beautiful family picture and your kids are as cute as ever!