Sunday, December 21, 2008

So every year me and my Mom make Christmas goodies. It is one of my favorite things about Christmas, this year we made so fun new things and some wonderful old things. Pretzels dipped in Carmel and Chocolate, English Toffee, Oreo truffles, Sugar cookies, Fudge (but it was no good) and so other kind of cookies I will post all the fun pictures later but here are some of us cooking.


Me and My cute MoM


Dax had flour all over him, What a
good little helper he was.

Grandma Theresa and Dax making
sugar cookies


Sugar cookies with sprinkle before
they where cooked, good idea


rolling out the Dough


Thanks Mom I had a great day!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I aspire to be like you one day when it comes to your domestic abilities even if it means my fudge won't turn out.

heidi said...

Please send cookies to St. George!