Friday, December 12, 2008

So Last weekend started of with the ward Christmas party. It was our first ever ward Christmas party, and the main reason I wanted to go is to see Santa Claus. For the free picture (they want $15.00 at the mall). So I have to drag Chad to go with me, it was the first and last ward party until next years free Santa. Then Saturday we went to Trolley square to the Spaghetti Factory it was one of my favorite place to eat it was way yummy. Then we headed over to see the lights at Temple Square, it was so busy, there was traffic everywhere no place to park construction. So we found a place to park (close) and headed into see the lights so pretty I love them. That was the night it was a great time to spend with our little family .


Logan mmm Candy
Dax and I want that and that and that too

Logan is thinking who is this bozo
Dax is thinking did I tell him I want everything for Christmas

I just love all the colors


Dax and the Giant star

The temple looks so pretty
Chad and Dax are in a Daze

There where so many people it was hard to hear


The tree


Me and the kids, Logan had enough of the stroller

3 comments:

CLibby said...

I can't believe how well that sat for Santa, Park will go up to him but doesn't want anything to do with actually sitting on or next to him.

Brianna said...

That was a pretty cute Santa. Loved the pics in front of the temple... beautiful.

Jill said...

cute! It looks like you guys had funny :)