Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thanks for the Tag Brianna :0)

Share three of your joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, regrets & facts about yourself...
Then, tag five more people & leave a comment on their blog, so they'll know!

Joys:
1.Chad he is great
2. Daxton what a Joy
3. Logan my baby girl need I say more
Fears:
1. Losing Chad, Dax or Logan
2. Losing My Mom she is the best!
3. Something or Someone hurting Dax or Logan
Goals:
1.Be More Healthy and Skinny
2. Go back to School
3. Help Chad make C & C the Best and Biggest
Current Obsessions:
1. Blogging
2. Losing weight
3. Enjoying my kids while they are little
Regrets:
1. Not finishing College
2. Not being as patient as I should be
3. Nothing else
Facts about me:
1. I think about things way to much
2. If I don't pray at night I feel ungrateful for all my blessing
3. I wear and undershirt under all my shirts I feel naked without

Ok, now everyone knows a little more about me, and I tag Shawna, Heidi, Jill, Jolene and Cari ( You all better do it)

5 comments:

Kaleena said...

Way fun to know more about you! I love reading the Tags, especially when they are short.

CLibby said...

Ok, so that was way hard, I am horrible at those things but thanks for the tag anyways!

Jolene said...

I don't know what's wrong with my blog but I don't have that option on the friends & family to update! Weird, I'll have to figure it out! I liked your tag, it's nice to get to know you a little more!

Jill said...

How do you always wear an undershirt? I would die of heat!

Jill said...

I suck at tags by the way. I started mine, I will finish it later, I promise. When your as boring as I am it can be a bit hard haha!