Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy Bee's

So we have been so busy lately I looked at the calender today and realized that the first of fall was Monday! Where did summer go? So these are the fun things we have been up too......Chad and I have been Married for 6 years as of Sunday! We have been to lagoon, Logan is 6mo. Dax is in Pre School, Chad is Elk/Deer hunting, I have been Canning Tomatoes, Raspberry Jam, Raspberry Syrup, soon to be canning tomato juice and grape juice, and last but not least blueberry syrup....Well I guess we have not been up to much!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I want some syrups and jams...I'm serious, I love that stuff, but I don't do any of it. So I'm going to take advantage of your domestic abilities. ;)

Jill said...

Stop putting me to shame Ally :) Cute pictures of your adorable kids.

Jolene said...

Very cute! It's been a while since I got on line. I like the updates!

CLibby said...

I can't believe it has been 6 years already! Congrats and you have been quite the busy bee! I love all the pics.