Sunday, September 7, 2008

pRiVaTe






So I put this Live traffic feed on my computer about a week ago or so to see who was looking at my blog. And well besides the people I thought were looking on it there are also 2 or more people I don't know looking on it 3 or more times a week,someone from a different state and also someone with a private blog so for now I am sorry to say I am going private. So if you know my e-mail address already e-mail me and I will add you, if you don't know my e-mail leave yours and I will add you to my list. Even if I don't have you one as one of my blog buddies and you would like to steal look at my blog I will add you, it is not that I dont want people looking at my blog I just need to know who is!Sorry but this is just something I feel I need to do.
I will give everyone until Friday the 12th to e-mail me

8 comments:

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Hi. I am one of Heidi's best friends and haven't seen Chad for years. Heidi talks about your kids and I just wanted to see what they looked like (adorable).
I am leaving this note so you don't think I'm some psycho - looking at your site for no reason.
You have a very beautiful family.
Celeste

Anonymous said...

ally yeah im thinking about going private its funny when people set there blog private but look at everyone elses you know who im talking about!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

Don't get to full of yourself!

Brianna said...

You know that I'll want to look, but add my mom's e-m,ail on there too...she likes to peek every now and then.

Kate said...

Hi Ally,

This is Katelin, Brianna's friend. I am your out-of-state stalker! I found your blog through Brianna's and it's fun to see what you're up to. Send me an invite and also send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog.

kghawkes@yahoo.com

Jill said...

Of course I would love an invite.