Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday's are SO Fun!

We had Chad's Mom's birthday tonight at our house it was so fun! Dax Loves to have Parties! So we had balloon's and Blow sticks (I don't know the real name of them) we had swirl straws and candy necklace! It was fun I made a fun cake that I saw on my friend Jill's blog thanks to her I figured out how to make it but here's looks better I think it is because she used 9in pans and I only had 8in pans ( I am sure no one really cares about that)!




The Birthday Girl!




Even Logan Joined the Fun




Fun With the Blow Things
(again I don't know what
they are called but they are fun!)





Dax & Logan Looking so Cute!









The Cake!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Turned out very nicely Ally, way cute!

CLibby said...

It looks like you had a blast! From what I can tell your house looks amazing.