Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Swimming

Logan and Dax just hanging out at the pool! Logan looks so relaxed she loves the water and is so good in there! Dax is quiet the little fish, he is getting better every time we swim! We had so much fun tonight swimming, we jumped off the diving board we played with the squirt guns, but then we decided to get out! Oh but wait the fun never ends there, Chad just had to push me in the pool again after I had dried off, He! He! he is so funny! Then Dax wanted to get back in so we swam even longer it was SO Much Fun!


"I Could get us to this!" "This is the Life!"



Me and My Cute Kids! Logan and Her Cute Swimming Suit!

My Cute Mom and Logan! Thanks Mom for watching Logan after she got sick of swimming your the BEST!

Dax Holding Logan He is such a good BIG Brother!

And Finally me after Chad Pushed me in :0) Thanks Hun!

5 comments:

Kaleena said...

Ali,

It was so good to see you at Lagoon! I'm glad you found my blog so I could check out yours. Your children are sooo beautiful! Logan looks like you too. Glad you are having a great summer.
Kaleena

Brianna said...

That looks way fun. I'm ready to come over anytime...

Kaleena said...

I had no idea Amanda is getting married. When? Have you met her fiance?
We live in Gilbert, about 40 south of Phoenix. It's on the outskirts of civilization and close to many dairy farms:)

Jill said...

Looks like fun! What adorable kids you have

Jolene said...

I miss swimming. I'm wondering when I can bring this little guy in the water. We are going to bless him the fast sunday in Sept. Did you get my email to get your address? I want to send you an invitation.