Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lagoon "It's What Fun Is"

Well this year we decided to get season passes to Utah's one and Only Lagoon :0)
Daxton Loves it! He is a fan of big rides like Tidal wave, Log Ride and even Raddle Snake rapids. He is so brave! I hate the Tidal wave but being the good MoM I am I went on it with him! Yuk it made me sick! Odysea is the newest ride a couple of weeks ago we went on it and Dax and I got Soaked! So this time Chad and him went on it an sat almost in the same place we sat last time and hardly got wet at all! Sorry for all the picture I just can't figure out how to do a slide show nor do I have the time to do it! So If someone wants to tell me the simple way!

Dax and I on "Egg Drop"


Logan at lagoon


Dax and Chad on the Log Ride

Dax after Raddle Snake Rapids "He was soaked"

Chad and Dax on Raddle Snake Rapids

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We need to take Marlee to Lagoon. Her favorite thing at the Zoo was the train so I think she'd love the rides.