Monday, August 11, 2008

ElK HunTinG


For those of you that don't know hunting season is just around the corner! I know this because about the middle of July Every year Chad starts to grow his beard on his face I personally hate it but "it is hunting season Al"
Chad gets out his elk and deer calls! So for the past 2 years him and his friend Derek have been going to this place ( I can't tell you where it is or I will give it away) besides that I am not sure where it is he will not even tell me! They have had up "game cameras"! and I don't know much about hunting but there is some nice Elk and ALOT! I see all the pictures. So this last weekend Chad, Matt, Derek, Eric and Brock Packed in the horses and set up camp (there new wall Tent camp!) So here are a few pics form there Weekend!

He Looks So Tired from the long walk but the horse packed everything!

They Hide in here

from the Elk!

The Rainbow!

PoPcorn?!?

5 comments:

heidi said...

The Hunt is on....so what are the girls up to next weekend?

Brianna said...

Sounds like way to much fun for me!

Anonymous said...

they are so into hunting.... what are your plans for while he is gone we should go to park city i need to school shop for colton..

Jolene said...

Wade would be so jealous to see these pictures! He keeps saying he is going to go hunting but never does!

Jolene said...

I like how it tells you when people have updated, how do you do that?