Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sick

Sunday Daxton started feeling sick headache, belly ache and dizzy, threw up a few times and slept a ton had a temp between 102 and 103 all Sunday night so I slept in his bed to keep cold rags and medicine in him and his bed is not so comfy so he stayed home from school Monday and started feeling better in the afternoon and played Football Monday night Chad said he did not run fast but he pulled flags and ran the ball. So he was better. Tuesday Logan gets the headache, fever, belly ache, we have to go to soccer practice so she was sad I made her sit in the car and didn't get to play with her friend Dylan, we come home she is way warm but eats and showers goes to bed great (that is not always the case) and is warmer and warmer every time I check on her around 1am she comes down is burning up so I am up with her ever hour medicine cold clothes, sitting in the sink trying to break the fever. We wake up this morning get Daxton off to school run over to the smiths to get some more medicine I am out great get in smiths find sprite, crackers and are down the medicine isle I can't find it anywhere next thing I know Logan has pee everywhere not just any pee morning pee oh my gosh it was everywhere I almost slipped in it she felt so bad I just could not hold it and is crying I get the medicine and tell the check out lady what had happened (because I could just imagine some old person slipping and falling in morning pee) we head out to the car and she throws up in the parking lot so know I have a naked girl with throw up on my car ya me.. Oh wow how I love my kiddos

No comments: