Monday, October 17, 2011

Dance and Football

We do this



I love the cute little legs

Logan's first year in Dance she has such a cute

teacher DeeDee and she gets to go with her favorite

friend Jordyn they are two very funny girls

it will be fun/interesting watching her perform this December

This



See I also do this



My Cute Flag Football Player

There team was not good at all they never won a game

the coach always ran the same plays (so Chad says)

But Daxton had a great time and it was fun to watch
him play rain or shine (I learned in football they don't
cancel the game unless it is lightening)





Heading back into the game


Getting ready for the play


Flag Football

1 comment:

Heather Thompson said...

Log's such a cute little dancer, makes me excited for a girl! And Daxton's a cute football player :)