Saturday, March 27, 2010

To Sunny St George

We headed down to Sunny St George to with my family to enjoy the sun and hang out with Heidi we don't get to see her every often she left us in cold Northern Utah.. I the trip was way fun and relaxing, one of the nights Chad, Dax, may parents and Clint and Danny went to Vegas to see a baseball game (it was training season for the Cubs) Chad's favorite team is the Cubs and Dax love to watch any baseball game.




My Cute Kiddos


Logan and Mom Laying out in the sun


Silly man feeling the warm sun


They have flowers so early I was jealous


Heidi don't eat sweets anymore she is kind of boring
Just kidding Heidi we love you

They both wanted Heidi's Cupcake so the shared


MMMM I am not sharing


25th and Main the best Cupcakes around

No comments: