Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pinkalicious Birthday Party

Birthday Party Friends Jordyn and Maeci

Jordyn Cruising Logan's new scooter with the
cool Shades

Logan on her new scooter with
her helmet and shades


Cute My Little Pony Thanks
Brooke and Maeci

Marlee with her finger in the Pink
Chocolate Fountain

The Happy Birthday Banner I made her

The Yummy food for the Pink Chocolate fountain

Pink Punch


Tasty Pink Cupcakes

The Big Pink Cupcake with the little
pink cupcakes behind


We had Logan a Pinkalicious 2nd birthday this year and if I do say so myself I think i did a pretty good job. One of Logans favorite books is Pinkalicious and so everything was pink we had so much fun Thanks for everyone that came and help spoil Logan with many fun gifts. I didn't get a picture of the cute invites but I was in Love with them my amazing talented friend Heather helped me out with them. Thanks Heath

1 comment:

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Hey Ally :) What a beautiful party! You did such a great job!