Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty-Ten

Wow I swear the older I get the faster the years go by. I will really miss 2009 I know alot of people will be glad to see it gone but It was a good year for us not a great but a good one. 2010 means my baby will be five and you know what five means he will go to kindergarten Yikes! My other will be two and my Grandpa turned eighty today my Dad will be fifty this month and Chad thirty oh my gosh I don't know if I can handle 2010 I think we should go back to 2009 where I know what will happen and can hadle it I don't have to wait to see what will happen. Well sense 2010 is already hear and I can't go back I guess I have to make some New commitments this year and this year they are going to be good.

1- No cutting my hair (unless I need a trim)
2- Do something spontaneous with Chad ( lets face it we are kind of boring)
3- No soda pop for a year (ya I said it one year, I can do it I have done it before just don't a whole year at a time)
4- No cutting Logan's hair (of course unless she needs her bangs trimmed)
5- Remembering what is most important in life forgetting the small meaning less stuff.

I think five is alot but I can do them all.

Things to Remember from 2009

Logan

Talks really well she can say well over 100 words and say sentences almost every time she speaks. Loves babies, and PJ's,likes having her hair done, showers, outside, repeats Daxton when he is doing days of the week, numbers, or alphabet she can't keep up but if you say them she can repeat them, suckers, cheese, love to rock before bed while I sing rocky baby Chad can't put her to bed she bawls, listens really well and will put the place mats back in the drawer and throw her trash away, brushing teeth, like to sit on the potty and go on the potty but does not want to be potty trained, loves shoes and her Daddy and brother Daxy.

Daxton
Is a tease loves to tease everyone, great listener,loves playing with Tate, Jayden, Colton, grandma, pa and Dad,outside,juice,hot dogs, 4Th of July, sleeps with a little blue dog,learning,laughing,smiling,is into batman, spider man,four wheelers,trucks,fishing,went hunting this year antelope and bird,riding his bike,showers,books swimming,snow,he can write all letters if you show him where they are, getting good at finding the letters,shapes,movies,guns,so soft hearted,strong,healthy,says prayers by himself with us at night and dinner prayer, His Dad reads to him every night and then after prayers I lay in bed with him and we tell each other stories.
I know Twenty-ten will bring us new memories and good health, but it is hard to see 2009 end. (tear)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm growing my hair too... we can do it!

Erin said...

I have not been on here since October! On my page it never said that you updated (because you are now private) so I never checked until tonight! I have a lot to catch up on! Glad you guys are doing well!

John and Stef said...

Hi! I keep checking back for new updates, it probably looks like a stalker...but it's just me!
Hope you guys are well...