Monday, November 2, 2009

PumPkin CarvinG

We Carved pumpkins the other night the kids loved it Logan kept digging in hers and trying to get all the guts out of her pumpkin....Chad carved the Frankenstein, Dax and I did the other silly face ones. After we were all done and Logan was in bed Dax and I went threw and picked out all the seeds and made pumpkin seeds they were way yummy..
This is the only really cute picture
I got of her I wish Dax was in it with her
oh well better luck next time..
Silly Kiddos

Finished Product

Carving Pumpkins
Don't mind the face he love
playing in the pumpkin guts later
PumPkin Guts

I Love this picture of his silly face
and Logan Looking at him Like
what are you doing?!?!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We have yet to do pumpkin carving... Marlee won't even attempt to touch the guts. Maybe next year...