Thursday, November 19, 2009

I know I needed Dax to be my first child because of how patient and understanding he is. Not to mention his impeccable memory and attention to detail..Dax and Logan are so different from one another Dax is my calm child that always listens and never breaks the rules and then there is the blond terror that is always breaking the rules (she does not have many) Just stay by mom and don't bite but do you think she listens?!? No she bites, screams, throws fits and does not stay by me what the heck..It must be the girl in her or she must be a secret red head. Then there is Dax so calm most of the time he has his moments like everyone but man I am so blessed I have him (I am blessed for Logan as well) But with Dax it is different he is also older but when he was Logan's age he was so sweet so Dax...He can remember anything and everything you tell him and listens to everything his teacher and Grandma tell/say to him. Pays attention to every word that comes out of your mouth, and everything that is going on man he is so smart. Love you guys

Some funny things that happened this week, we were eating dinner and Dax was leaning over to eat something off Logan's plate and she say to him "sit down Daxy" it was so cute she is a little bossy butt and the guys in this house listen to everything she say because the next morning Logan say the her Daddy " Sit down Daddy" in a very bossy voice. Also When we pray and dinner or breakfast Dax has been saying a pray by himself with no help and why he is praying Logan has both arms folded with one hand on her fork eating it is so funny.. I love my cute kiddos the make me smile everyday I am so blessed

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I have yet to meet a kid as mellow and sweet as Dax... he's one of a kind.

And yes, I think girls just come with an extra dose of whine and attitude... at least Lo keeps it interesting.

Love them both, oh and you're not so bad yourself.