Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pre School Round 2

Oh Daxton you are so stinkin' cute and I love you so much. I can't believe that it is preschool season again so soon. It just like yesterday summer started and know it is over and my baby is getting so big and So smart I can't believe how smart. You remember anything and everything. Dax asked me this morning while I was doing his hair if next week we would be having summer break again.



Cheese I love this Picture

Side shot


Logan wanted to be in the
picture so bad she was even
saying cheese
And this is Logan when Dax got out of the car to go into preschool with out saying bye to her all she kept saying was Daxton (she says it so cute).

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh, those tears are heart breaking!

Anonymous said...

oh Logan...that breaks my heart!! D looks so big in those pics and I bet he loves school!!