Friday, March 13, 2009

1 Year

Well my baby is now 1 years old as of Monday, it went by so fast, we just want to let her know how much we love her and we are glad she is in our family. I know it sounds stupid but I don't want my baby girl to get older. It seams like I just had her time flies by. Well Logan had a great birthday thanks to everyone who came and also we missed those who couldn't come. Logan is a little monster (in a good way) she is into everything, walks, wants to run, is very bossy to her brother, loves her shoes and food. She weights in at a whopped 22lbs and 32in., Dax did not weight 22lbs until he was 18months. Here are some pictures of Logan throught the year and at her Birthday. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

What happened to the last year?!! Our babies will be talking before we know it.

Clint & Danny said...

SO DANG CUTE! I cant beleive it has been a year. Very cute Pictures!