Friday, September 30, 2011

September

My Month has gone something like this
Monday:
School Dax and Logan, working in the office at home, volunteering at preschool, grocery shopping, Dax gets home snack and homework, reading (at least 20 mins), getting ready for football football practice 4:30 game 5:15 game over 6:15 come home dinner more reading got to get in that min of 20 mins, showers, crying because the day is over and they have to go to bed.
Tuesday:
I work a 7:ooam, kids up to get hair done and dressed by 6:30, work until 3:00 come home make phone calls for C&C Daxton and Logan home snacks, homework reading, soccer practice 5:30, dinner, baths, more reading and then maybe a little free time.
Wednesday:
working in office at home, kids dressed and ready school and dance, volunteering at elementary, Dax home snack, homework same as Mondays.
Thursday:
about the same as Tuesday minus the soccer practice I have Activity days (every other week thank goodness) dinner come earlier and the kids can play with out crying that the day is over
Fridays:
are nice
Saturdays:
Soccer games
We have been so busy this month Chad's work has been crazy not that we are whining about work but some nights he does not make it home before the kids have gone to bed and he leaves before they get up. So when he is home they love spending all there time with him we all do. This month as we celebrated out 9Th anniversary. My camera broke, I lost my Sim card with some pictures of Daxton's first day of school, Logan's first day of dance all of September pictures including some I would never want people to see. Chad left for a week of hunting and I ran the business my phone has never rang so much I shut it off on Friday night because I could not handle the ringing anymore plus a guy yelled at me Friday as well. So I have no pictures but I did get a new camera so pictures to come soon

No comments: