Sunday, March 6, 2011

3rd Birthday

All her girls Thanks everyone who came






Dax and Marlee where good helpers

What is it??

barbie make up what fun for a 3 year old

Coloring books

Yay sand moon (that's what my kids call it)

Dress up clothing we love that

Coloring books, and a purple plum shortcake doll

The hoola hoop

This is Dax with no Head

Mar hoola hooping


and Bri showing the kids how to really hoola hoop

let me try



Logan and Jordyn

Make a wish



Yummy purple cupcakes

Cashlie eating paper her Mom said No cupcakes for you
(just kidding)












The Purple and White Daisy Duck cupcakes

Micky Mouse Club house

The fun Table

Daisy Duck

Logan wanted a Daisy Duck birthday not a Minnie mouse party..because if you didn't know Daisy wears purple and Minnie wears pink ( yes this is what the 2 year old tells me) I tried many times to change her mind but no we were having a Daisy Duck party. It took alot more work then a Minnie party but I think it turned out pretty good if you ask me. We had purple cupcakes, purple juice and purple Ice cream..

No comments: