Friday, May 7, 2010

I wish I would have got the wait time for this
attraction it was 1 1/2 hours and she wanted to wait




Logan taking pictures of Grandma Clean

and taking pictures of herself

and then we met the princesses


Logan is she really a Princess?
I was just saying right before we got to the
princesses I hope snow white is not one of them
I don't really like her but oh well



Logan loved her I dont know what princess
she is but Logan was showing her that she had a
princess necklace on

So cute

We had already seen Jasmin in the park
the day before so she was not so excited to see her


Cars

Ride it is a small world so boring but look
at my cute little boy

Chad working with his princess pen

Cheese

Chad and the kids are in the cage


Spider man balloon hat

Princess Crown balloon hat

End of a long day


We got the kids each signature books they loved them

More Daddy More

No comments: