Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 2010 Pictures













This picture is so cute to me because
every night before they go to bed Logan
pulls Daxton's head down so she can
give him a kiss if he is not up on both
legs she will say get up Dax


He is so good to her and She loves him so much





Daxton's eyes look fun in this picture



Logan covering her mouth trying not to laugh


Love Love this Picture

This is also a great picture


Summer Knees

Sticky Face


Why did you take that sucker way?




So cute

Love Love



She is in a Way good mood


Silly Girl

This is my Favorite one of her



Thanks to Ashlee for taking such cute photos of my kids Ashlee and I went to High School together and she is still as cute as ever. So if you need so picture done she is really talented and good prices as well. I decided for these pictures I wanted them to be more laid back more them then anything else and I think it worked out great.

4 comments:

John and Stef said...

Cute pictures! It's really amazing how fast kids grow up - they're getting so BIG!! They're adorable!

CLibby said...

I love the pics of the kids, so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! way cute!

Brianna said...

Sooo cute! Lo was in way good mood!