Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black ISLAND Farms




Dax's preschool class went on a field trip to Black Island Farms the other day they had so much fun..Big hay slides, animal train rides, big jumping pumpkin, hayrides,goat feedings, music and pig races. Dax and his friend Tate had the same shirts on and they were so cute together Dax kept telling everyone that him and Tate had matching shirts. The hayride was alot of fun they kids got to pick pumpkins, I wasn't going to get Logan one because I kindof felt bad because I didn't even have to pay for her (it is not like she did a bunch of stuff and I could have paid for her they did alot of fun stuff for just $4.00). One of the funny things about that day is when we put the kids on the animal train I put Dax and Logan together and Heather put Tate and Dylan..so the train left went behind some corn and around and around and when it came back there were all the kids but Dylan and Heather was like oh my heck where is he and we are laughing and we go over by Tate's train car and Dylan is inside the cart down below with a huge smile.

No comments: