Saturday, August 1, 2009

Prayer and Fast Sunday 08-02-09

Taken the night before he got sick

What a great big brother... he is so good with her

Silly Boy


Fishin'


I am teaching him how to use a
big fishing pole and cast with it.




We will be doing a fast for Daxton on Sunday, August 2nd. For those of you who do not know what is going on, you can find out on my facebook page (I need to add you as my friend) or you can link to www.nateandbrianna.blogspot.com
for now. I will update my blog more when Dax gets home. Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love his cute little face!! we are thinking of him always!

sav said...

i will say a prayer for your little man, i am sure everything will be okay. hugs to you ally.

Burton Family said...

Oh...you do have a blog! I'm sooo glad. Very cute kids! And your hair is so dark and pretty... I still think of you as a blonde for some reason...

John and Stef said...

I'm so glad you sent me your blog address! Thanks! You have an adorable family and it looks like you do so many fun things together. We'll have to watch for you in church next time we're in town to see you cute kids in person! :)

John and Stef said...

Sorry, I meant your cute kids in person :)