Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So a last month Logan had a to marks on her arm that looked like spider bits but the got really hard and puffy. So I cleaned out her sheets and cleaned her room really good, no sign of spiders anywhere. Things went on and I for got about it then I looked down at her leg and she had another bit it was big and hard lucky that day we were at the Dr. for other reasons and he looked at and send it was ok. So I washed her sheets again and cleaned her room really good again (this all happened within a week and a half). So a few weeks ago Bri, Marlee, Jordyn, Dax, Logan and I went to the park (back when it was warm still) and A mosquito landed on Logan's face and Bri swapped it off fast but it got her right on the eye. So long behold it swelled up big and got hard, so it was not spider bits it was those stupid mosquito's.
Warm weather and ice cream in the AM

Still puffy day 5

Poor baby girls eye

Can you see the 2 dark spots that
is where it got her at
All big and Puffy

5 comments:

sav said...

that is so sad! poor baby!

CLibby said...

That is so sad! Poor little thing.

Brianna said...

Talk about allergic! I had one get me when I was little on my eyelid and it swelled completly shut. Poor little Lo got ate alive and Jor was sitting right by her the whole time and only got one little bite on her leg... she just must be really sweet. Looks like bug spray is gonna be her best friend!

Erin said...

My nephew has the same thing! Watch out though cause each bite gets worse for him. He had his whole arm swell up last summer.

Jill said...

How sad!